Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Petition for Discretionary Review by Crystal Mangum, Pro Se

Click on the button below to access
The letter above was posted on Tuesday, October 13, 2015
The letter above was posted on Thursday, October 8, 2015
The letter above was posted on Tuesday, October 6, 2015
The letter above was posted on Monday, October 5, 2015
The letter above was posted on Thursday, October 1, 2015
The letter above was posted on Wednesday, September 30, 2015
The letter above was posted on Monday, September 28, 2015
The letter above was posted on Thursday, September 24, 2015
The letter above was posted on Monday, September 21, 2015
The letter above was posted on Friday, September 18, 2015
The letter above was posted on Thursday, September 17, 2015
The letter above was posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2015
The letter above was posted on Monday, September 14, 2015
The letter above was posted on Wednesday, September 9, 2015
The letter above is in response to NC State Bar letter dated August 31, 2015, and was posted on Tuesday, September 8, 2015
The letters above are in reference to the NC State Bar letter of August 31, 2015, and were posted on Sunday, September 6, 2015
The correspondence above was received on Thursday, September 3, 2015 and posted on Saturday, September 5, 2015
The correspondence above was received on Thursday, September 3, 2015 and posted on Friday, September 4, 2015
The correspondence above was posted on Thursday, September 3, 2015
The correspondence above was posted on Wednesday, September 2, 2015
The correspondence above was posted on Tuesday, September 1, 2015
The correspondence above was posted on Monday, August 31, 2015

It is the adopted policy to post letters of pertinence regarding Mangum's case on this blog site. The reason is to give as much transparency towards the investigation and advocacy of the issues related to the abysmal and horrific treatment of Crystal Mangum by the media, State, and others.

1,135 comments:

1 – 200 of 1135   Newer›   Newest»
Nifong Supporter said...


A Lawyer said...
Anyone want to bet that the Petition raises issues which weren't raised before the Court of Appeals (and which therefore cannot be considered by the Supreme Court)?


Hey, A Lawyer.

You're very perceptive. I believe that part of Mangum's argument can be that ineffective counsel which led to omission of important issues, whether intentional or unintentional, is the reason why the justices should certify the review. See her point?

Nifong Supporter said...

Anonymous said...
Sidney stated: I transcribed the document for her to keep her from having to produce a handwritten document.

So she dictated the petition to you?


I didn't say that. What I want to indicate is that because she has no access to a keyboard, rather than have her write out the petition in hand, I typed it for her.

Comprende? Let me know if further elucidation is required.


Anonymous said...

mr. harr, you promised us a momentous announcement.

We are still waiting.

Fake Kenhyderal said...

Sid authored all of these documents -- he didn't transcribe them.

He's been warned about this type of activity by the NC State Bar at least once already.

Sid has guaranteed that this petition will be denied, and then use that denial as "evidence" to Crystal that she's the victim of some vast conspiracy.

Face it Sid -- the only one victimizing Crystal Mangum is you. You should be ashamed.

Walt said...

Well Sid, you've always set very low standards for legal writing and failed to meet them, but this has to be your worst effort yet. No citation to authority and no citation to the record. As an advocate, you are Crystal's worst enemy. You have assured Crystal will spend her full sentence behind bars. To quote Fake Kenhyderal: "Face it Sid -- the only one victimizing Crystal Mangum is you. You should be ashamed."

Walt-in-Durham

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how many facts about Harr, and communications Harr had that Crystal seems to know. The petition is a joke, and will be denied. It was clearly drafted by Harr. He likes to abuse Crystal, and Crystal, sadly, likes abusive relationships - so they are made for each other.

Harr is the worst thing to happen to Crystal.

Anonymous said...

It is also amazing that Crystal's writing style is identical to Harr's. Crystal even uses the words Harr has invented, such as "Tar Heelians" and "sharlog." Equally amazing is that Crystal only raises arguments that Harr has raised on this blog repeatedly. Despite being incarcerated and not having access to the internet, Crystal seems fully aware of Harr's posts. It is truly amazing how they think like the same person.

Anonymous said...

Sid,

Can you add Crystal's non-MAR?

Anonymous said...

Kenny,

Any thoughts on the likelihood that this "pro se" filing will succeed?

kenhyderal said...

Justice depends on it.

Anonymous said...

Kenny,

I thank you for your quick response, However, as you know, that was not my question.

I ask again:

Any thoughts on the likelihood that this "pro se" filing will succeed?

Anonymous said...

kenhyderal said...

Justice depends on it(Crystal's petition succeeding)

Only if you define justice as your favorite murderess/false accuser getting a pass for her crimes..

Anonymous said...

Even when he is not posting, we know Kenny "lurks" here.

kenhyderal said...

Crystal's Petition for Discretionary Review says it all. I know the Justice System there is a complete disgrace but I am hopeful that this comprehensive review of the circumstances that led to this particular blatant injustice are so evident that allowing it to stand would be such an egregious miscarriage of justice that even in North Carolina it would cause embarrassment nationwide

Anonymous said...

"kenhyderal said...

Crystal's Petition for Discretionary Review says it all. I know the Justice System there is a complete disgrace but I am hopeful that this comprehensive review of the circumstances that led to this particular blatant injustice are so evident that allowing it to stand would be such an egregious miscarriage of justice that even in North Carolina it would cause embarrassment nationwide

August 12, 2015 at 9:12 PM"

Another example of kenny's incredible stupidity, as well of his desire to get his favorite murderess/false accuser a pass for her crimes.

Anonymous said...

It's actually clearly Dr. Harr's petition - I doubt Crystal even knows about it. And, since it's not remotely in the proper format, and are things that the Supreme Court wouldn't look at in a petition (and no, that's not a sign of a broken system abuser Kenny, it's how it works) - it will be denied, and it won't be a sign of corruption.

There are rules and processes to follow - and Sid (pretending to be Crystal) - doesn't do that, and then cries that it's corruption - it's not - it's the way it is.

Sid and Kenny clearly just want to keep abusing Crystal, and continue to keep her believing only they care about her and society is against her - typical abusive behavior.

Anonymous said...

Sid still brings up the Felony Murder Rule (which has been shown to have never been in play).

Sid, you are a disgrace and an abuser - and Kenny is as well. But, Crystal is a big girl, and she chooses you - so she is getting what she deserves. She makes bad decisions on who she trusts, and her life has fallen apart because of it, and continues to do so.

The petition is a complete and total joke.

Anonymous said...

Sidney,

Can you explain why you are confident Crystal's release is imminent? And can you define imminent?

Anonymous said...

Sid uses felony murder, and pretrial motions to dismiss. So, he wants them to take him seriously, but shows he doesn't remotely understand the law.

This has no chance of success and was clearly written by Sid.

Pathetic, even for you.

Anonymous said...

A true friend of Crystal Mangum would show her this "petition" and make sure she understands what a farce this document is -- All thanks to her "supporter", Sid Harr.

Fake Kenhyderal said...

"Crystal's Petition for Discretionary Review says it all. I know the Justice System there is a complete disgrace but I am hopeful that this comprehensive review of the circumstances that led to this particular blatant injustice are so evident that allowing it to stand would be such an egregious miscarriage of justice that even in North Carolina it would cause embarrassment nationwide"

You did read the petition, right? If so, you'd immediately recognize it's not "Crystal's Petition", it's all about Sid.

If you were a true friend of Crystal, you would be encouraging her to use the real legal services available to her, rather than the garbage Sid is spewing.

You would no doubt tell her that the "petition" Sid put together has absolutely no chance of succeeding, and that she only manages to make herself look bad by letting him place her name upon it.

If you were a true friend.

A Lawyer said...

Hey, A Lawyer.

You're very perceptive. I believe that part of Mangum's argument can be that ineffective counsel which led to omission of important issues, whether intentional or unintentional, is the reason why the justices should certify the review. See her point?


Ineffective assistance of counsel could have been raised in an MAR. It can't be raised in a Petition for Review to the Supreme Court when the issue was not raised in the Court of Appeals.

This is not "injustice," it's the way the court system works. My wife could cheat on me with the entire Duke Lacrosse team, but if I sue her for a divorce in Traffic Court, I will lose because Traffic Court has no power to grant divorces. Walt could beat me over the head with a baseball bat on national TV, but if I sue him for assault in Probate Court, I will lose because Probate Court has no power to hear assault cases.

Whoever persuaded Mangum to file this document in the Supreme Court (a) has no legal knowledge or training, and (b) has done her another huge disservice, by guaranteeing that whatever valid claims she may have are not heard.

Lawyers should not give people vasectomies; doctors should not practice law. There is a reason for both of those rules. Think about it.

Anonymous said...

Well if the issues can't be raised there then they are moot only there is what holds in logical thinking. So the issues can be raised in the appropriate venue - which is the course of action that is requested with the plea - to send the case back to the lower courts to be tried in a just and fair manner in the appropriate venue - like it should. Enough of the coverups.

What BS - wonder how these people can continue on in their legal roles knowing that what they have done has not gone unnoticed. Do they expect EVERYONE else to play along with their corruption - and if they have to defend someone who did go along with it - would they be more likely to defend them fairly or scorn them like they obviously already are by their blatant corruption actions in the first place? These 'justice' officials make a mockery of ALL with their blatant corruption and injustice.

Good thing Judge Hudson is black eh - even he would be wondering what the heck he was doing being the leading judge in Durham if he wasn't - (just observation to Judge Hudson's comment about why he was reelected after the Cline complaint - not a racist thought or comment). Is he even allowed by law to be a presiding judge in this case since he presided over other matters in the Duke Lacrosse Case?

kenhyderal said...

Yeah, that's the way it is in a broken Justice system, unless the poor can raise enough money to hire an experienced Attorney. Ann Petersen offered to file the MAR for Crystal but that would have been just one more exercise in futility with a reluctance to involve Duke and a reluctance to censure Meier's pathetically inadequate defence. If The Supreme Court refuses to consider Crystal's petition because it fails to meet some sort of contrived lawyerly format then what chance does a poor minority pro se appellant have and where is Justice.

Anonymous said...

What chance does any person have is this is the way justice is dealt when Duke is involved in NC. That is the question that all must face.

Anonymous said...

Dr. Harr,

Good job documenting the actual history of this case, and persisting in pursuit of justice - please convey that to Ms. Mangum for me. Thank you.

On another note begun above - is there a law (means) similar to how Ms. Cline was prosecuted that would hold the appropriate persons accountable for making a mockery of the justice system in this case? Like Judge Hudson answering for a letter of inquiry or complaint instead of the actual motion filed like is implied in your current sharlog? Or Ms. Peterson lying to the Appeal Judges and the Appeal Judges not reviewing the evidence enough to even note that Mr. Daye did not die three days later since he was placed on life support - implying that his life was still with him for at least another week. etc., etc., etc. I mean, these actions of corruption affect all and imply that all and justice itself are disrespected and made a mockery of. What are your thought on this matter?

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Kenny,

Sid continues to bring up issues that have been conclusively shown to be wrong on his part (felony murder, pre-trial motions to dismiss) - why do you keep defending him?

You claim you are a friend of Crystal, but your actions, along with Sid, show you are more of an abuser. If you really cared about Crystal, you'd tell her to stop listening to her abuser Sid - but your full-throated support of Sid, even in his obvious lies, shows you are just an abuser too.

Why should the Court listen to him, when he pushes theories that are clearly completely and totally wrong?

Felony Murder was never in play in this case. You are both pathetic abusers.

Anonymous said...

I am not a lawyer, I am a citizen of NC. I do not know any of the victims in this case except for all other NC citizens that I know of - which is ALL of us. I do not accept the injustice and corruption in this case - non of it - for any of us. That's all - and quit falsly accusing me of your own issues. Blah.

kenhyderal said...

Anonymous said: "Sid continues to bring up issues that have been conclusively shown to be wrong on his part (felony murder,"..............................Are you sure?

Anonymous said...

Yes, kenny, we are sure. Sid's petition (it is obvious that the petition is Sid's petition advancing Sid's agenda and has nothing to do with Mangum) is a joke. There is a 0% chance that the petition will result in Mangum's release or retrial.

I'd say better luck next time but, unfortunately for Mangum, she doesn't get a do-over. She is stuck with the slop Sid plopped on the Supreme Court.

Abe Froman
Chicago, IL

Anonymous said...

Sure they felony murder was never in play? Yes - it's been shown repeatedly with statutes and cases. Sure that Sid is bringing it up? Yes - read the piece of shit he calls a petition.

Anonymous said...

" Blogger kenhyderal said...

Anonymous said: "Sid continues to bring up issues that have been conclusively shown to be wrong on his part (felony murder,"..............................Are you sure?

August 13, 2015 at 4:09 PM"

Only tat you are stupid.

kenhyderal said...

Crystal's Petition categorizes every reason that shows her conviction was unjustified. As a pro se petitioner it should not be denied simply because it does not meet some lawyerly protocol. After all we are seeking justice. Since she is an indigent unjustly convicted citizen any technical failures in her petition should, for the sake of Justice, be overlooked and the issue she raises should be adjudicated.

kenhyderal said...

Abe said: "Yes, kenny, we are sure"......... I'm not so sure of that. Prosecutor Kelly Gauger needs to be questioned directly as to why she piled on the larceny in chose of action charges .

Anonymous said...

It doesn't matter why she put it there - it could my form the basis for felony murder - as has repeatedly been shown. Plus, unless Crystal actually signed it, it cannot, and will not, be accepted, and it's clear that Sid typed this and it's unlikely he showed it to her.

It's a very basic rule that all pleadings and filings must be signed. This one clearly is not. One of the reasons for the signature requirement is to make sure the person has actually reviewed it and is sending it, not that someone else is sending it on their behalf.

So, again, Sid has screwed Crystal by not following basic rules - and it's not a sign of a corrupt system - Sid could easily have gotten Crystal to sign this, but he would have to show it to her.

You are both pathetic abusers.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if the justice system would actually start paying attention to the corruption in this state because, in large part, of duke and all its harmful public policies, social engineering that includes the prison state and corrupted political meddling for the benefit of the few 1 per-centers and their corrupted minions and brain washed (or terrified) 'leaders' - if the justice system mandated a Pro Se legal representation training and resource center for all unfortunates, including access for all incarcerated and the like, who must battle the nefarious & duke corrupted 'powers that be' in NC and find themselves fighting the overly corrupted and duke conflicted justice system itself without the aid of non-corrupted and non-conflicted legal assistance as guaranteed by law? All face that battle before they even begin to think about assisting in their own defense, with or without the aid of valid legal assistance. All are made a victim to the injustice and corruption of the system and what it produces.

I wonder if the true voices of the accused and of victims were even heard and heeded, if things would change for the better for all instead of just the few who benefit from the injustice and suffering of the many. I wonder if this type fair thinking and education and access to legal information, knowledge, and appropriate assistance and representation would ever be considered for one of the many well-funded social engineering research and implementation agendas in NC and USA.

Anonymous said...

kenhyderal said...

"Crystal's Petition categorizes every reason that shows her conviction was unjustified."

It is mr. harr's petition and just rehashes all of mr. harr's discredited delusional megalomaniacal ideas of justice.

"As a pro se petitioner it should not be denied simply because it does not meet some lawyerly protocol."

Which is another kenhyderal rehash of ignore the law and give his favorite murderess/false accuser a pass for her crimes.

"After all we are seeking justice."

Hardly.

"Since she is an indigent unjustly convicted citizen any technical failures in her petition should, for the sake of Justice, be overlooked and the issue she raises should be adjudicated."

Yet another kenhyderal rehash of, ignore justice and give his favorite murderess/false accuser a pass for her crimes.

August 13, 2015 at 9:05 PM

Anonymous said...

_ kenhyderal said...

Abe said: "Yes, kenny, we are sure"......... I'm not so sure of that. Prosecutor Kelly Gauger needs to be questioned directly as to why she piled on the larceny in chose of action charges .

August 13, 2015 at 9:25 PM"

The only things which can be considered sure are 1) you think your favorite murderess/false accuser should get a pass for her rimes and 2) you are incredibly and viciously stupid.

Walt said...

Kenhyderal wrote: "Crystal's Petition categorizes every reason that shows her conviction was unjustified."

No, it does not. In fact, the jury was very justified in convicting her as they did.

"As a pro se petitioner it should not be denied simply because it does not meet some lawyerly protocol."

If Sid is to be believed, Crystal rejected the services of a lawyer to file her discretionary petition. Worse, she ignored the statutory grounds for filing such a petition. The only jurisdiction the Supreme Court has to hear an appeal from a unanimous Court of Appeals is found in statute. By rejecting good counsel, she is not relieved of her bad decisions. She is and should be held to the same standard as anyone else. To do otherwise is an injustice.

"After all we are seeking justice."

No, you are seeking special treatment that is not available to others in the same circumstance. That is an injustice.

"Since she is an indigent unjustly convicted citizen any technical failures in her petition should, for the sake of Justice, be overlooked and the issue she raises should be adjudicated."

No, she is not unjustly convicted. In fact, the conviction was arrived at fairly. The injustice done was done to Daye by Crystal killing him. The fact that she wants to continue her injustice by obtaining special treatment at the cost of others is simply wrong.

Walt-in-Durham

Anonymous said...

Plus - since the filing was unsigned (because Sid wrote it, not Crystal, and he can't sign on her behalf since he isn't an attorney, and he didn't show it to her) - it is improperly filed, and will be rejected.

Crystal has missed her deadline thanks to Sid.

A Lawyer said...

As a pro se petitioner it should not be denied simply because it does not meet some lawyerly protocol.

See my examples above. Even a pro se petitioner is not going to get a divorce in Traffic Court.

Just. Won't. Happen.

kenhyderal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kenhyderal said...

A Lawyer said: "Ineffective assistance of counsel could have been raised in an MAR"....... And if it wasn't, itself an example of ineffective assistance, I suppose, in your system, an innocent falsely convicted person, such as Crystal, who has clearly received ineffective counsel is just out of luck

Anonymous said...

Kenny,

Your master debating does not help Crystal.

Anonymous said...

Crystal is doing her time in black college ( prison).

guiowen said...

Tough luck, Kenny. Too bad you won't help her get a lawyer, but I guess that's just the way the ball bounces.

Anonymous said...

It is the Public Defender's and the State Appeal Court's jobs to provide her with fair and equal legal representation and protection. They need to be held accountable for failing in that endeavor because of the duke involvement in the case. After the duke conflict is corrected, and/or in addition, they need to fix their conflict with the state identities they work with, as well as outside agencies like the medical examiner's system. It is their job afterall. One in which this case shows how miserably they fail as prescribed by law and justice.

Anonymous said...

" kenhyderal said...

"...an innocent falsely convicted person, such as Crystal, who has clearly received ineffective counsel is just out of luck".

Except there is no such person.

Now, had the innocent Lacrosse players whom Crystal had falsely accused been convicted, that would have been an example of gross injustice.

Anonymous said...

" Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is the Public Defender's and the State Appeal Court's jobs to provide her with fair and equal legal representation and protection. They need to be held accountable for failing in that endeavor because of the duke involvement in the case. After the duke conflict is corrected, and/or in addition, they need to fix their conflict with the state identities they work with, as well as outside agencies like the medical examiner's system. It is their job afterall. One in which this case shows how miserably they fail as prescribed by law and justice.

August 14, 2015 at 9:48 PM"

Another example of incredible, vicious stupidity.

Anonymous said...

One big difference between Crystal and the innocent Lacrosse players she falsely accused. The DA's office, at the time of the false accysations, was doing everything it could to get the Lacrosse players a totally unfair trialNo one was trying to do that to Crystal, except, maybe, mr. harr, and he was trying to bias the trial to get her a pass for her crimes.

Walt said...

Anonymous at 3:04 AM wrote: "Now, had the innocent Lacrosse players whom Crystal had falsely accused been convicted, that would have been an example of gross injustice."

Ding-Ding-Ding, Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner!

Walt-in-Durham

Anonymous said...

Hope ya'll remember your shortsighted and self-righteous sentiments as your getting wheeled into the ex-ray room at duke, just to make ya'll feel all vindicated in your Mangum wrath and all. It will do ya good ... don't ya think. That nice warm and fuzzy feeling ya get when ya know they don't actually give a bout ya either ... but hey ... at least you get feel all self-righteous and justified in your misplaced trust that maybe Not being Ms. Mangum will save your self-vindicated arses.

Anonymous said...

No, ya'lls hypocrisy in your national rants during the lacrosse case or support of it, compared to cheering on Duke killing a patient with malpractice and then covering up the fact with the explicit lies and assistance of the justice system ya'll denigrated so fiercely and publicly during the lacrosse case in order to further harm the victim in the lacrosse case again is beyond evil.

In addition, cyber-bullying and trolling and defaming the victim and those who are appalled by what they are seeing happening in these cases and do not support the corrupted system goes beyond acceptable to any.

The thing is, ya'll actually think you are in the right in supporting Duke and the justice system in harming others again, so then you attack the citizens of NC for the harm that you have done and supported Duke and the justice in doing when the corrupted Duke / Durham / NC injustice system does the same to you because you let them do it to others all along.

Do you understand? If you are going to support it, quit blaming others if you too get harmed by it. Do ya'll really think ya'll are so entitled that you can blame the citizens of NC for the problems that YOU caused and supported and contributed to by your support of the harm as long as it was only harming others?

Anonymous said...

Maybe duke didn't intubate Mr. Daye into brain death like Dr. Nichols documented, and it is duke that is lying about what they did. Maybe they gave him a lethal dose of meds that caused him to stop breathing, but then they realized they needed time for the meds to get out of the system in case a blood test was taken by the medical examiner to determine which meds were in his system when he died, so they put him on life support equipment to give them 'time'. Who knows? Who's to say except the duke med. people, and they obviously aren't talking.

Then, according to Dr. Nichols, Duke reopened old knife wounds on Mr. Daye's arm, punctured and infected Mr. Daye's lungs, and performed various other internal organ damage, including removing Mr. Dayes spleen and then putting it back (maybe they were giving an intern the chance to 'practice' organ removal and replacement on Mr. Daye) ... again ... who knows?

Without 'expert' testimony and cross-examination in a court of law (that isn't the duke / durham / NC injustice system), all these details are fair game for personal interpretation due to the level of discrepancy between the state's autopsy report and duke's medical records.

Anonymous said...

Or maybe duke punctured the lung with the intubation tube and then didn't treat the infection that developed from that since he was already doomed. Then they were like, what the heck, let's just take it so many steps further and proceeded to reopen the old knife wounds on Mr. Daye's arm, let their interns play around with his internal organs AND remove and replace the spleen. Again, who knows?

Anonymous said...

Dr. Harr,

I am requesting that you take responsibility of the trolling and cyberbullying that guiowen perpetuates against everyone on this blog. If deleting guiowen's post is how you choose to take responsibility for the cyberbullying on this blog, then please do so during each of your brief moments you choose to monitor your blog.

Your reply to this request at your next encounter with your blog is asked to insure that you are aware that cyberbullying on your blog IS your responsibility.

It is unfortunate that guiowen thinks that cyberbullying on your blog in the self-described drinking bet to attempt for no one to take your blog seriously is the way to proceed, but that is the case.

Please take responsibility for hosting a cyberbullying free blog ASAP.

July 30, 2015 at 2:21 PM

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 5:06:

Stop being a complete asshole. No one, I repeat, no one, on this board is "cheering on Duke killing a patient." I challenge you to provide a single post in which someone is "cheering on Duke killing a patient."

You are a despicable liar. But you know that.

guiowen said...

Oh, boy!
Is TinFoil back, or is it someone else posting TinFoil's comments from two weeks ago?

Anonymous said...

Sid,

I have tried repeatedly to open your investigation sharlog. It does not open.

Anonymous said...

" Anonymous said...

No, ya'lls hypocrisy in your national rants during the lacrosse case or support of it, compared to cheering on Duke killing a patient with malpractice and then covering up the fact with the explicit lies and assistance of the justice system ya'll denigrated so fiercely and publicly during the lacrosse case in order to further harm the victim in the lacrosse case again is beyond evil.

In addition, cyber-bullying and trolling and defaming the victim and those who are appalled by what they are seeing happening in these cases and do not support the corrupted system goes beyond acceptable to any.

The thing is, ya'll actually think you are in the right in supporting Duke and the justice system in harming others again, so then you attack the citizens of NC for the harm that you have done and supported Duke and the justice in doing when the corrupted Duke / Durham / NC injustice system does the same to you because you let them do it to others all along.

Do you understand? If you are going to support it, quit blaming others if you too get harmed by it. Do ya'll really think ya'll are so entitled that you can blame the citizens of NC for the problems that YOU caused and supported and contributed to by your support of the harm as long as it was only harming others?

August 15, 2015 at 5:06 AM"

Boy are you incredibly and viciously stupid.

Anonymous said...

g ... i've already told you to stop copy and pasting posts that aren't even yours and then sitting there and trolling what you just posted.

seriously

get over yourself

troll doesn't even describe what you do any more g ... since you are seriously evil

DO NOT TROLL ME IN ANY WAY AT ALL AGAIN

thanks

Anonymous said...

"
Anonymous Anonymous said...

g ... i've already told you to stop copy and pasting posts that aren't even yours and then sitting there and trolling what you just posted.

seriously

get over yourself

troll doesn't even describe what you do any more g ... since you are seriously evil

DO NOT TROLL ME IN ANY WAY AT ALL AGAIN

thanks

August 15, 2015 at 8:01 AM"

I am not g. However, YOU ARE incredibly and viciously stupid.

Anonymous said...

evil duke troll it g... tinfoil hat hatemonger blogmonger:

WHAT about don't troll, cyberbully, or post to me or about me EVER again DON'T you understand?

Anonymous said...

Sometimes on the internet, requests are not accepted.

For example, I asked you to stop being a complete asshole. You obviously refused.

Anonymous said...

You are incredibly and viviously stupid.

kenhyderal supporter said...

Dr. Harr,

I believe you need to review the posts at 5:16 and 8:41. It appears another violator of the kenhyderal doctrine is visiting your blog.


Anonymous said...

Do you really think this is the first time duke has been involved in this type of medical malpractice cover-up? They (the justice system) seemed very confident in their continued and unrelenting corruption and cover-up in this case. It didn't seem like any of them were phased by it in the least.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 9:39:

Stop being a complete asshole. You are a despicable liar. But you know that.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 9:44 AM:

Stop being a complete asshole. You are a despicable liar. But you know that.

kenhyderal supporter said...

Dr. Harr,

I respectfully request that you enforce the kenhyderal doctrine.

Anonymous said...

The kenhyderal doctrine only precludes racist posts and the use of the f-word. The word "asshole" is not included in the list of forbidden expressions.

kenhyderal supporter said...

Thank you for your helpful post, but Dr. Harr will make the determination.

Anonymous said...

When is Sid's contempt hearing?

kenhyderal supporter said...

Why would there be a contempt hearing? You must be dreaming.

Anonymous said...

What happens when one violates a court order?

kenhyderal supporter said...

Dr. Harr has violated no court orders.

Anonymous said...

Are you sure?

kenhyderal supporter said...

Read the sharlog and you will find the answer.

Anonymous said...

I read it. I identified the real author.

kenhyderal supporter said...

The petition was submitted by Crystal Mangum. Dr. Harr would never intentionally misrepresent facts to a court.

Anonymous said...

Who wrote it?

kenhyderal supporter said...

Being a honors student at NCCU, Crystal was fully capable of writing the petition.

Anonymous said...

The petition has a writing style that is identical to Harr's. Mangum's written statement in the 2006 false rape accusation adopted a different style.

kenhyderal supporter said...

I did not realize that you are a forensic linguists expert.

Anonymous said...

I suggest you send the petition to the NC Bar and explain to them that Harr merely "transcribed" it and transported it to the courthouse.

kenhyderal supporter said...

That's an excellent idea.

Anonymous said...

Mangum sure has done an awful lot of stupid shit for an honors student.

Anonymous said...

The falsely accused lacrosse players have gone on to lead productive lives.Scum like Nifong and Mangum had to go to jail.

Anonymous said...

Being an "honor" student at a black college means just showing up once in a while.

Anonymous said...

"Just this month North Carolina Central University graduated Crystal Mangum,the drug addled mentally unstable prostitute who falsely accused three Duke lacrosse players of raping her two years ago.Mangum is an accomplished liar and criminal.Any credible school shouldn't have allowed her within fifty miles of its graduation ceremony.This is the woman who maintained that 20,5,and then 3 Duke lacrosse players assaulted her orally,vaginally,and anally in a bathroom the size of a broom closet.Mangum claimed this was possible because she was magically suspended in mid-air." Kristen Butler,Summa Cum Looney.

kenhyderal supporter said...

You fail to recognize that she is a widely acclaimed author.


We will never have the answer to many of the questions raised by what has become known as the Duke Lacrosse case. What we do know is that lives were changed one night in March 2006 during a chance encounter that should never have taken place. The one person whose life has changed the most is the one that few really know. Crystal Gail Mangum was a single mother struggling to make a living for herself and her children while pursuing a college education. Believing that her options were limited, Crystal made a decision that she now admits was the biggest mistake of her life, which up to that point had already been punctuated by big and small mistakes that landed her in a desperate situation. Becoming an exotic dancer seemed to be the answer to all of Crystal’s problems. The money was fast and the lifestyle appeared glamorous. She learned that there was money to be made, but it came with risks. As for the glamour, that was all an illusion, too. But Crystal is not unique. Even if we do not know Crystal Mangum, we can agree with her realization that dancing is not the easy path to a better life. Her short stint as a dancer convinced her to work to encourage women to think about other career choices .Crystal has been through sexual, physical, and emotional abuse that left her with deep psychological scars. The Last Dance for Grace is Crystal’s attempt to set the record straight about her life and the circumstances around one of the most controversial cases in American history. 252 page hardback with dust jacket.

Anonymous said...

Sidney stated: I didn't say that. What I want to indicate is that because she has no access to a keyboard, rather than have her write out the petition in hand, I typed it for her.

Comprende? Let me know if further elucidation is required.


Further elucidation is required.

If Crystal did not dictate the petition to you, then I understand that she wrote out the petition longhand, you took the handwritten petition and typed it, adding no editorial flourishes of your own. When you say that you did not want her to "write out the petition by hand" you mean only that you did not want to have her file a handwritten petition. Is that correct?

Anonymous said...

Did Ann Petersen file a petition for discretionary review on behalf of Mangum as well? The Supreme Court web site indicates two filings.

Anonymous said...

Petersen also filed a petition on 8/11. Not surprisingly, that petition focuses on the admissibility of the Milton Walker evidence.

What does the Supreme Court do when it finds competing petitions?

Anonymous said...

You are so desperate for Ms. Mangum to be harmed that you would rather face duke's malicious medical malpractice practices that will be held as example of what they (and others) are capable of to the entire world's health and legal community than have a mentally ill person receive adequate treatment and support to become healthier (including recovering from the trauma that the duke driven media and public policy brainwashed maliciously and persistently pile on top of her), and instead of holding duke and those whom covered up for their deadly malpractice be held responsible and accountable in any way. All so that you can feel vindicated in your hatred. How do you perceive what you are doing?

Anonymous said...

Huh?

kenhyderal supporter said...

Right on Tin Foil.

Anonymous said...

Mangum's other Petition for Discretionary Review, the one filed by Ann Petersen, can be found at the following link.



http://www.ncappellatecourts.org/show-file.php?document_id=175283

Anonymous said...

It looks like Sid may have gotten himself in some trouble.

Sid, I hoped you saved the notes or the tape that Mangum gave you that you used to "transcribe" her petition. Something tells me that you are going to need them.

And let me offer a bit of advice: stick to shlogging. When you shlog absurd things you only hurt yourself and the penalty is loss of credibility and mockery. However, when you practice law without a license you hurt Mangum as well as yourself and the penalties are much more severe.

Abe Froman
Chicago, IL

Anonymous said...

Dr. Harr,

Get Ms. Mangum to file a signed amendment to her personal filing to add or correct anything that she feels is needed to represent her legal defense as a pro se defendant AND to deny that Ms. Peterson's filing represents her legal position in these matters in any way if that is what her position is. Perhaps she should ask for a different non-conflicted or biased but actual fair and equal legal representation and protection oriented appeal attorney be provided for her benefit if one is required by the courts and/or Ms. Mangum requests one. Do so immediately as there are always time limits so Ms. Mangum must continue to defend herself pro se in a timely manner if that is what she is going to do for now.

kenhyderal said...

Attorney Peterson's PDR for Crystal is a much improved presentation then she made in her appeal.

Nifong Supporter said...

I willherher return to Raleigh on Wednesday at which time I will follow your advice.

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with this picture? Mangum files a complaint against Petersen with the N.C. Bar and then Petersen files a petition for discretionary review on behalf of Mangum.

Nifong Supporter said...

Hah! Abe, thanks for the advice, but I'm not concerned. The Bar needs to concentrate on monitoring it's turncoat attorneys... not a concerned citizen.

Nifong Supporter said...

Good point made about Petersen filing the PDR for Mangum despite the fact that a complaint had already been filed with the Bar. Mangum specifically did not ask Petersen or want her to file on her behalf.

Anonymous said...

It appears Ms. Mangum needs to specifically ask for Ms. Petersen to NOT represent her legally - but then again - Ms. Petersen never listened to Ms. Mangum to begin with. Maybe Ms. Mangum needs to YELL HELL NO - YA GOTTA GO or somethin' (you know - in a polite legally sound way to the appropriate court(s)). How is that done?

Nifong Supporter said...

It's my belief that Mangum will advise Petersen that she doesn't want her PDR.

Anonymous said...

Sidney,

I accepted your offer of further elucidation. See my 5:55am post.


Further elucidation is required.

If Crystal did not dictate the petition to you, then I understand that she wrote out the petition longhand, you took the handwritten petition and typed it, adding no editorial flourishes of your own. When you say that you did not want her to "write out the petition by hand" you mean only that you did not want to have her file a handwritten petition. Is that correct?

Nifong Supporter said...

For your edification the Petition for Discretionary Review wad composed based upon many conversations and communications with Mangum that directly reflects her position and what she wants to be presented to the N.C. Supreme Court.

kenhyderal supporter said...

Dr. Harr,

I called to your attention yesterday apparent violations of the kenhyderal doctrine. Please advise your readers as to your final determination.

Anonymous said...

Sidney,

Thank you for the further elucidation.

In other words, you and Crystal discussed a number of arguments which you and she believed should be included in a petition, and you and Crystal decided which arguments to include. After you had reached agreement, you drafted the petition, she approved it, she claimed it as her own pro se petition, and she authorized you to file it on her behalf (your act of filing merely an administrative task). Is that correct?

Anonymous said...

To the posters:

Whether he realizes it yet or not, Sid has painted himself into quite a corner. I would urge against sharing any information or advice that may help him extricate himself from the situation he has created. In other words, don't educate him. The best outcome for Mangum and for the legal system is that Sid gets taken to the woodshed.

Abe Froman
Chicago, IL

Fake Kenhyderal said...

I think it's obvious that Crystal was unaware of the document Sid filed on her behalf.
Otherwise she would not have had Ms Petersen file the PDR.

Anonymous said...

Dr. Harr,

Please urge Ms. Mangum to put her request for Ms. Petersen to withdraw her unwanted PDR in writing - longhand - sign it - and send a copy to the courts to be amended to her own personal PDR. Or something similar. Otherwise Ms. Petersen and the courts will just continue to ignore her, and there will be NO record of her request.

Nifong Supporter said...

Hah! (Abe thinks I'm dumb.)
Not to worry, Abe. Commenters will not dissuade me from helping Mangum.

Nifong Supporter said...


I'm out of the loop now and will be until Wednesday. When I get back home I will see that the NC Supreme Court considers the proper PDR.

Anonymous said...

Nifong Supporter said...

"Hah! (Abe thinks I'm dumb.)
Not to worry, Abe. Commenters will not dissuade me from helping Mangum.

August 16, 2015 at 5:29 PM"

How can anyone dissuade you from doing something you have never done?

Anonymous said...

"Blogger Nifong Supporter said...


I'm out of the loop now and will be until Wednesday. When I get back home I will see that the NC Supreme Court considers the proper PDR.

August 16, 2015 at 5:40 PM"

Just like you saw that the NC Bar would restore mike nifong's law license, like you would humiliate the NC State Bar, like you guaranteed crystal would never go to trial for her crime?

Anonymous said...

Blogger Nifong Supporter said...

"Hah! (Abe thinks I'm dumb.)"

I said no such thing and you have no idea what I think. For the record, though, I do not think you are dumb.

Abe Froman
Chicago, IL

Anonymous said...

Dr. Harr,

Whatever the loop is ... Ms. Mangum must be kept informed and allowed the opportunity to defend herself pro se in a timely manner with appropriate legal understanding, and afforded assistance and communications that mitigate her psychological and emotional suffering, like communicating with her before Ms. Petersen sends her another non-supportive communication in the form of a copy of the PDR she submitted for Ms. Mangum without Ms. Mangum's agreement for her to do so. You do understand that right?

Nifong Supporter said...

Abe, do you think that the Bar and/or state want to take me to court? For what? It'll be nothing more than a waste of court time, money, and resources. What I'm doing will actually help justice.

Anonymous said...

Don't the rules of the State Bar include the fact that if an attorney is complained about to them, that attorney can Not harm the complainant in retaliation - or basically - ever again?

Anonymous said...

"Nifong Supporter said...

Abe, do you think that the Bar and/or state want to take me to court? For what? It'll be nothing more than a waste of court time, money, and resources. What I'm doing will actually help justice."

Boy are you stupidly delusional. How is getting your favorite murderess/false accuser a pass for her ctimes justice?

Anonymous said...

Sid:

It is obvious that you are practicing law without a license. That is a crime. You have already been warned about it, yet you persist. It's up to the Bar and the Supreme Court to decide what they are going to do. Personally, I do not believe that a state's highest court will stand idly by and allow Mangum's rights to be jeopardized by an incompetent pleading prepared and filed by a non-attorney. But who knows what they will do in North Carolina.

I can tell you that your PDR has a 0% chance of success.

Abe Froman
Chicago, IL

Nifong Supporter said...


Abe, not long ago it used to be a crime to teach black people how to read and write. Point is that laws are man-made and not commandments handed down from the heavens like manna. My actions may be considered illegal in the eyes of man with respect to Mangum, but not in the eyes of Lady Justice.

Walt said...

Anonymous wrote: "Mangum's other Petition for Discretionary Review, the one filed by Ann Petersen, can be found at the following link.

http://www.ncappellatecourts.org/show-file.php?document_id=175283"


Abe suggested that he hoped Sid kept notes and tapes of his conversation with Crystal to prove that she really wanted him to type up her "Petition for Discretionary Review." Abe is quite right. If Sid doesn't have notes, tapes, handwritten instructions from Crystal or other indicia of her intent that his "petition" be hers, Sid is in some hot water. Worse, for Sid, and even Crystal, this so called "petition" detracts from the legitimate issues Crystal raises in her real petition. I fear the so called "petition" is Sid's angry response to Crystal who told him to buzz off so she could file something with a real lawyer who was and is trying to do Crystal some good.

Crystal's real petition is a fairly good effort, even Kenyhderal thinks so. In fact, it's a better argument on the 404(b) doctrine than Crystal's first effort at the COA. Too bad Sid, Kenny and tin foil weren't trying to get Crystal to focus on this issue right after the trial. She could have saved valuable time and effort for the real issue. Of course, Sid, Kenny and tin foil don't really want to help Crystal. That's been clear since Sid breached her confidence and revealed evidence to the state.

Walt-in-Durham

Anonymous said...



'Blogger Nifong Supporter said...


Abe, not long ago it used to be a crime to teach black people how to read and write. Point is that laws are man-made and not commandments handed down from the heavens like manna. My actions may be considered illegal in the eyes of man with respect to Mangum, but not in the eyes of Lady Justice.

August 17, 2015 at 6:50 AM"

Lady Justice smiles on your attempts to convince the public that the innocent Lacrosse players raped crystal. Or that Lady Justice smiled on your attempts to get Shan Carter a pass for killing two people including an innocent boy? Or that Lady Justice smiles on your attempts to get your favorite murderess/false accuser a pass for your crimes?

You have just certified yourself as delusional.

Anonymous said...

Sid:

You are about to get kneecapped by the tire iron of Justice.

Abe Froman
Chicago, IL

Nifong Supporter said...


Anonymous said...
Sid:

You are about to get kneecapped by the tire iron of Justice.

Abe Froman
Chicago, IL


Hah! Nothing but wishful thinking, Abe.

Nifong Supporter said...


Walt said...
Anonymous wrote: "Mangum's other Petition for Discretionary Review, the one filed by Ann Petersen, can be found at the following link.

http://www.ncappellatecourts.org/show-file.php?document_id=175283"

Abe suggested that he hoped Sid kept notes and tapes of his conversation with Crystal to prove that she really wanted him to type up her "Petition for Discretionary Review." Abe is quite right. If Sid doesn't have notes, tapes, handwritten instructions from Crystal or other indicia of her intent that his "petition" be hers, Sid is in some hot water. Worse, for Sid, and even Crystal, this so called "petition" detracts from the legitimate issues Crystal raises in her real petition. I fear the so called "petition" is Sid's angry response to Crystal who told him to buzz off so she could file something with a real lawyer who was and is trying to do Crystal some good.

Crystal's real petition is a fairly good effort, even Kenyhderal thinks so. In fact, it's a better argument on the 404(b) doctrine than Crystal's first effort at the COA. Too bad Sid, Kenny and tin foil weren't trying to get Crystal to focus on this issue right after the trial. She could have saved valuable time and effort for the real issue. Of course, Sid, Kenny and tin foil don't really want to help Crystal. That's been clear since Sid breached her confidence and revealed evidence to the state.

Walt-in-Durham


Hey, Walt.

I think you must exist in some parallel universe. Your reasoning simply doesn't mesh with reality of this world. Mangum is in the position she is (convicted of murder in an accidental death) because she did listen to her attorneys and place her complete faith in them. By doing so, she wound up in the worst possible conditions.

On the other hand, I am doing my best to introduce truth into the mix... as truth will set Mangum free. It's only a brief matter of time. I'm on the verge of picking up a couple of crying towels for you and your buddy Abe.

Nifong Supporter said...


By the way, I am having trouble pulling up the phony PDR.

Walt said...

Sid wrote: "Hey, Walt.

I think you must exist in some parallel universe. Your reasoning simply doesn't mesh with reality of this world. Mangum is in the position she is (convicted of murder in an accidental death) because she did listen to her attorneys and place her complete faith in them. By doing so, she wound up in the worst possible conditions."


No Sid, you are the one living in the parallel universe. You are the one who revealed confidential information. Everything you have done since has been in a clumsy effort to cover up for that mistake.

"On the other hand, I am doing my best to introduce truth into the mix..."

The truth is, you filed something that purports to be a petition for discretionary review without Crystal's approval. Much like you revealed her evidence that the State's Medical Examiner was right in his conclusion.

"... as truth will set Mangum free. It's only a brief matter of time. I'm on the verge of picking up a couple of crying towels for you and your buddy Abe."

The truth? Yes it will set her free. Though your false filing will not. With friends like you, Crystal doesn't need any enemies.

Walt-in-Durham

Anonymous said...

Nifong Supporter said...

I think you must exist in some parallel universe. Your reasoning simply doesn't mesh with reality of this world."

Presumes a fact not in evidence, that mr. harr is ib touch with reality.

Anonymous said...

That 'dying from a complication' might work in helthcare settings - however - in a legal setting that 'dying from a complication' has to be revealed and examined in detail in a murder trial where the exact cause of death is on trial. 'dying from a complication' is NOT an exact cause of death. He could have gotten agitated in front of a duke cop and got his head blown off as he was leaving the front door of the hospital - or had a tube shoved down his stomach to make breathing impossible for no apparent reason ... 'dying from a complication' is not a cause of death in and of itself in the court of law.

Anonymous said...

There is NO reliable exact cause of death documented except in the Duke medical records - and they say the exact cause of death was from a deadly intubation malpractice event while testing for some undetermined cause of agitation. Was a psychologist called in first to see if the patient was simply agitated because duke would not release him so he could go and drink himself to oblivion again? No - but it could have been a reasonable step if agitation was the main reason for the deadly test. Was a blood test done to test for infection that might be causing the agitation? No - but that would have been the first test if an infection was suspected - Not a tube stuck down someone's stomach to make the person brain dead so he couldn't be agitated any more. Brain death - the cure for all things related to living.

kenhyderal said...

Walt said: "Crystal's real petition is a fairly good effort, even Kenyhderal thinks so. In fact, it's a better argument on the 404(b) doctrine than Crystal's first effort at the COA'.........................................................Other then the qualifier "real" I concur with Walt on this. I don't believe that this additional petition has to negate the one submitted by Crystal via Dr. Harr. Legal niceties aside, after all, any submission that calls into question the wrong conviction of Crystal should be reviewed. The objective is to get at the truth. I'm glad to see that Attorney Peterson has belatedly familiarized herself with some of the self-defence evidence and how it has impacted allowing the 404(b) evidence. It almost seems as if she may have belatedly studied some of the issues raised by Crystal's supporters. Crystal's submission included other important arguments against her charge of murder not raised by Peterson in her submission.

Anonymous said...

Who was on the grand jury that approved the murder charge without knowing the exact medical cause of death? What were their conflicts with duke and biases against Ms. Mangum or mental illness or women defending themselves against domestic violence, etc. etc. etc.? ??? How are people for a grand jury selected, especially in Durham when duke is involved.

Duke is the top employer in Durham, with Blue Cross Blue Sheild insurance coming in second (according to local news sources) hmmmm - coincidence?. Conflict with Duke needs to be thoroughly examined in each and every case involving any individual making judicial decisions about anything associated with duke.

What is the conflict that Judge Hudson has with Duke? What about Ms. Petersen and the appeal judges? If they live in Durham, when is their next duke medical appointment scheduled? How about their family members?

If you live in or visit Durham, you are taken to duke in a medical emergency by law. How do you guarantee you won't be the next victim of a drive-by shooting, car accident, or hit by a random (or not) cop bullet, etc. when you are in Durham?

How do you know duke doesn't have a thang against the person who might also be involved in your mishap and decide to exact revenge against them by killing you? YOU DON'T - especially with the possibility staring you right in the face as in this case.

Soooo ... what conflict with Duke does Judge Hudson, Ms. Petersen, and the Appeal Judges have, past, present, and future? Right - the possibilities are endless.

guiowen said...

To the 2:44,
I've got a great idea! Please make a list of all members of the grand jury. Find out what conflicts they each have: how are they related to Duke? is it possible that they or some family members might need medical assistance? is it possible their children might want to study at Duke? etc. Bring us a list, and we will be happy to go over that list with you.

guiowen said...

It might be a good idea to ask all the possible appellate judges the same questions.

Anonymous said...

why don't you ... g...

Anonymous said...

kenhyderal said...

"Legal niceties aside, after all, any submission that calls into question the wrong conviction of Crystal should be reviewed".

Meaningless invalid statement since crystal was not wrongfully convicted.

Anonymous said...

If you live in or visit Durham, you are putting your life into Duke's hands by proxy of being in the vicinity of their hospital. Therefore, Duke has absolutely NO right to allow this case to continue on unresolved as to their involvement in the complications that directly killed Mr. Daye and that Ms. Mangum is falsely accused of since it was duke's sole neglectful malpractice that killed Mr. Daye - which had nothing to do with why he was at their hospital - because everyone is at their hospital for one reason or another - people don't just hang out there because it's a happy place to be - Duke is the place you go when you (or someone) is SICK - and anyone could have a tube stuck down their stomach instead of in their lungs for breathing purposes if duke decides to do that or make that happen. It is their prerogative and they KNOW how to make it happen, and how NOT to make it happen. THEY have NO excuses. They probably don't honor their Hippocratic oath anymore either ... it doesn't really mesh with their goal of money, money, money, political power, and prestige. The fact that Ms. Petersen left out the malpractice completely is telling of her conflict with Duke and her overly ineffective legal defense assistance for Ms. Mangum.

guiowen said...

To the 3:05,
It's all the same to me whether Crystal rots in jail. I'm giving you advice which you may or may not take. There's no need to lose your temper.

Anonymous said...

g... you are simply a completely evil and unrepentant duke troll. that's all, no temper lost - just can't stand you and your evil malicious and obnoxious ways ... especially because you turn the cyberbullying on full force anytime you feel the need to defend duke by crazy making - duke's little evil duke troll it - that's what you are. How much do they pay ya? Did you ever get that raise?

guiowen said...

My, my! Of course you never lose your temper!

Anonymous said...

frack you g... seriously just frack you to pieces!!~!~~~~~

there - i feel better now - how 'bout you?

Anonymous said...



Anonymous said...
"What's wrong with this picture? Mangum files a complaint against Petersen with the N.C. Bar and then Petersen files a petition for discretionary review on behalf of Mangum."

August 16, 2015 at 8:51 AM


Blogger Nifong Supporter said...
"Good point made about Petersen filing the PDR for Mangum despite the fact that a complaint had already been filed with the Bar. Mangum specifically did not ask Petersen or want her to file on her behalf."

August 16, 2015 at 9:13 AM




One small problem with this analysis: The copy of the complaint filed with the NC State Bar posted at this blog on November 4 confirms that Sid filed the complaint, not Mangum. Anyone want to guess whether Mangum knew about the complaint?


Anonymous said...


Dr. Harr:

I want to report a violation of the kenhyderal doctrine.

The post at 4:00pm contains two instances of the phrase "f**ck" you." Urban Dictionary describes the phrase used as a "sanitized" version of the f-word. See the link below for confirmation.



http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=frack

Anonymous said...

It's been almost ten years since Crystal Mangum wasn't gang raped in a bathroom that was too small.What's she doing these days? I hope she didn't get involved in more crime.

cristina said...

Sidney,
Can you understand why the poster at 4:00 is acting so strangely? I could understand it (understand, not condone) if he had lost his temper. But you will notice he insists he never loses his temper.

Anonymous said...

5:37 PM

Why don't you just say the fuck word instead of the mamby pamby f*** word? Frack is NOT the same as that, you don't see the paper saying F***ing causes earthquakes and water pollution. (no one really gives a sheat anyway except for the overly politically correct looking for trouble to pacify their ego). blah

Anonymous said...

6:03 PM

cristina are you g...?

I am just tired of your evil duke troll it g... hatemonger blogmonger cyberbullying g...

you got a problem with that?

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 6:13 is a liar.

Urban dictionary contains the following summary:



TOP DEFINITION
frack
Sanitized replacement for "Fuck" used on "Battlestar Galactica"

Anonymous said...

Sidney,

Please remove the violation of the kenhyderal doctrine at 6:13pm. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Tinfoil,

Turn off your computer and go to bed.

Anonymous said...

6:54 PM

what was the lie? ???

do you think this blog is the battlestar galactica? on earth - frack is just frack

blah

A Lawyer said...

How do you know duke doesn't have a thang against the person who might also be involved in your mishap and decide to exact revenge against them by killing you? YOU DON'T - especially with the possibility staring you right in the face as in this case.

I've asked these before, but never got an answer:

(1) Who at Duke decides which patients should be murdered? Is there a committee?

(2) How does the committee communicate there decision to the doctors involved? Is there a memorandum to the whole medical staff? Or do they wait to find out who is in the E.R. when the victim is admitted and call them?

(3) Why do the doctors agree to murder their patients? Do they get special bonuses for that? Are all the doctors at Duke so corrupt, or only certain ones?

Anonymous said...

Those Would be interesting questions to pose in a court room eh a lawyer? Do you think it was done by committee consent then? Interesting that you take the malicious deadly malpractice to that level of pondering isn't it?

To answer question 3, if you compare the state's autopsy report to the duke medical reports - somewhere along the way from the initial surgery Mr. Daye was mutilated, made brain dead, and taken off life support concluding in his death. Or, were the duke records correct, and the ER surgery doctor did an upstanding job and patched up the stab wound to the point of declaring the operation a success with a prognosis for full recovery. After that things got a bit dicey and Mr. Daye was killed by deadly intubation malpractice and removal from life support. So, maybe the ER surgeon is upstanding and did the job right if duke's medical records are to be believed - or maybe the surgeon lied and did a truly rotten job per the state's autopsy report. Do you know? Do you even want to know?

The Dread Pirate Roberts said...

Anonymous @ 8:56 pm:

Truly, you have a dizzying intellect

Inigo Montoya said...

Sid Says:
Comprende? Let me know if further elucidation is required."

Nifong Supporter said...


Sid Says:
Comprende? Let me know if further elucidation is required."


What's the question?

Inigo Montoya said...

This

kenhyderal supporter said...

Dr. Harr,

Has Crystal provided you the written statement confirming that she did not authorize the PDR filed by attorney Petersen and that she is the author of the PDR you filed?

Anonymous said...

Sidney,

I require further elucidation.

You have stated that you merely "transcribed" the petition. However, you also stated that Crystal did not dictate the petition to you and that she did not provide a handwritten draft.

In other words, you and Crystal discussed a number of arguments which you and she believed should be included in a petition, and you and Crystal decided which arguments to include. After you and Crystal had reached agreement on the arguments to be included in the petition, you drafted the petition, she approved it, she claimed it as her own pro se petition, and she authorized you to file it on her behalf (your act of filing merely an administrative task). Is that correct?

cristina said...

So, TinFoil,
Have you talked to all the grand jury members?

Nifong Supporter said...


kenhyderal supporter said...
Dr. Harr,

Has Crystal provided you the written statement confirming that she did not authorize the PDR filed by attorney Petersen and that she is the author of the PDR you filed?



Yes, I have a copy of a letter from Crystal addressed to the NC Supreme Court which states exactly that. In addition, I have a copy of a letter Crystal addressed to Ms. Petersen in which she requested that she rescind the petition she (Petersen) had filed.

Nifong Supporter said...


Anonymous said...
Sidney,

I require further elucidation.

You have stated that you merely "transcribed" the petition. However, you also stated that Crystal did not dictate the petition to you and that she did not provide a handwritten draft.

In other words, you and Crystal discussed a number of arguments which you and she believed should be included in a petition, and you and Crystal decided which arguments to include. After you and Crystal had reached agreement on the arguments to be included in the petition, you drafted the petition, she approved it, she claimed it as her own pro se petition, and she authorized you to file it on her behalf (your act of filing merely an administrative task). Is that correct?


I would say that your assessment as laid forth in your final paragraph is close to reality.

Fake Kenhyderal said...

Sid said...."Yes, I have a copy of a letter from Crystal addressed to the NC Supreme Court which states exactly that. In addition, I have a copy of a letter Crystal addressed to Ms. Petersen in which she requested that she rescind the petition she (Petersen) had filed."

Sid -- Will you add those letters to this sharlog? I'd like to read them.

kenhyderal supporter said...

Blogger Nifong Supporter said...

kenhyderal supporter said...
Dr. Harr,

Has Crystal provided you the written statement confirming that she did not authorize the PDR filed by attorney Petersen and that she is the author of the PDR you filed?



Yes, I have a copy of a letter from Crystal addressed to the NC Supreme Court which states exactly that. In addition, I have a copy of a letter Crystal addressed to Ms. Petersen in which she requested that she rescind the petition she (Petersen) had filed.


August 20, 2015 at 8:27 AM



Right on Dr. Harr

Anonymous said...

No - he won't post them. He keeps claiming to speak for Crystal but never provides proof. He is an abuser.

guiowen said...

Sidney,
Can't you leave the poor benighted woman alone?

Walt said...

Guiowen wrote: "Sidney,
Can't you leave the poor benighted woman alone?"


Ding-Ding-Ding, ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!

Anonymous said...

What the following posters really mean:
August 20, 2015 at 5:56 PM
August 20, 2015 at 6:37 PM
August 21, 2015 at 7:24 AM

Can't you just leave the corruption, deciet and lies of the Duke / Durham / NC injustice system alone and let Ms. Mangum rot in jail so we can feel even more justified in our evil duke trolling of this blog and the consistent and persistent slandering of Ms. Mangum and others be thought of as a winning strategy for persecuting the innocent instead of the cyberbullying obnoxious hate crimes that it is.

guiowen said...

Anonymous 2:15,
So why don't you do something about it?

Anonymous said...

What do you want done about it evil duke troll it cristina g... hatemonger blogmoner?

guiowen said...

Locate a non-conflicted lawyer. Get information about the grand jury members. Take this to the Supreme Court of NC.
I've already given you this advice. I don't know why you won't take it, other than the fact that you're just cyberbully troll.

Anonymous said...

Why don't you evil duke troll it cristina g... hatemonger blogmonger?
Why don't you take your own advice?

guiowen said...

I'm not the one who's complaining about the situation

Anonymous said...

no, you are the one complaining about any one actually doing something about the situation - then 'advising' others to do something about it - did you have to take duke courses in hypocrisy and crazymaking - or is it a natural talent of yours evil duke troll it cristina g... hatemonger blogmonger?

guiowen said...

My, my, losing your temper again?

Anonymous said...

you wish evil duke troll it cristina g... hatemonger blogmonger.

why do you accuse people of getting angry because of your annoying crazymaking evil duke trolling? Is that what you want - to get people angry?

guiowen said...

Sorry you can't control your temper. By the way, didn't you promise that you wouldn't post here again?

Anonymous said...

no promise evil duke troll it cristina g... hatemonger blogmonger

you are a serious beeeattchhhhhh to the nth degree btw

just sayin'

Anonymous said...

p.s.

you can now commence to spend your entire weekend pleading to Dr. Harr to remove the "you are a serious beeeattchhhhhh to the nth degree btw" decree per the rule that doesn't apply to top off your latest round of evil duke troll it cristina g... hatemonger blogmonger cyberbullying.

Anonymous said...

On another note, looks like duke is in full swing destroying people's lives (re: the foreign taxi driver with 4 kids in jail on bond for $500,000.00 for 'inappropriately touching' a duke student on her way back from a popular duke student drinking establishment. He says he was just trying to give her a cellphone she left in his cab, that he is going to hire his own attorney because he is not guilty of this felony, but he was assigned a public defender anyway) per abc11 news. Maybe he can locate a non-duke-conflicted lawyer evil duke troll it cristina g... hatemonger blogmonger.

Anonymous said...

" Anonymous Anonymous said...

no promise evil duke troll it cristina g... hatemonger blogmonger

you are a serious beeeattchhhhhh to the nth degree btw

just sayin'

August 22, 2015 at 12:30 AM"

Boy are you incredibly stressed over your incredible vicious stupidity.

kenhyderal supporter said...

To the poster at 12:30: Just ignore Ubes. Nobody at this site takes him seriously.

Anonymous said...

" " Anonymous Anonymous said...

no promise evil duke troll it cristina g... hatemonger blogmonger

you are a serious beeeattchhhhhh to the nth degree btw

just sayin'

August 22, 2015 at 12:30 AM"

Boy are you incredibly stressed over your incredible vicious stupidity.

August 22, 2015 at 5:07 AM
Anonymous kenhyderal supporter said...

To the poster at 12:30: Just ignore Ubes. Nobody at this site takes him seriously.

August 22, 2015 at 5:57 AM"

What's an ubes?

Anonymous said...

Ubes is an alias used by kenhyderdal when he communicates with Kilgo.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the information.

Anonymous said...

Isn't Ubes an alias that the fake Kilgo uses when it communicates with its fake self?

THE GREAT KILGO said...


I MISS UBES AND HIS LIESTOPPER CRANKS




SPIN UBES SPIN



QUACK

QUACK

QUACK



SPIN UBES SPIN






Anonymous said...

Kilgo,

Will you finally reveal the identities of the mystery rapists?

THE GREAT KILGO said...

I AM WAITING FOR KENHYDERAL TO CONTACT ME.

Anonymous said...

Kilgo,

If you tell us who the mystery rapists are we will make sure it gets to kenny. Everyone here loves Kenny. We think he's a righteous dude.

Nifong Supporter said...


Anonymous said...
No - he won't post them. He keeps claiming to speak for Crystal but never provides proof. He is an abuser.


Ye of little faith-nonbeliever,

When I communicate, you can bet that I do so with a straight tongue. To do otherwise would damage my credibility. I would not claim to have received a letter from Mangum directed to the NC Supreme Court regarding the Petition for Discretionary Review if I had not in fact received such a document. My word should suffice, but because many of you nonbelievers would never accept my word on face value, I did take the time to put together a link directly to that handwritten notarized letter.

Trust me that I also have in my possession a copy of the four page letter Ms. Mangum wrote to Ms. Petersen... I do not plan on posting it. Instead I will post on the blog site a letter that I sent out yesterday to defense attorney Alex Charns... who represented Carlos Riley Jr.

I hope that you have been enlightened on this issue with regards to Mangum, Petersen, the NC Supreme Court, and the Petition for Discretionary Review.

Nifong Supporter said...


Anonymous Anonymous said...
On another note, looks like duke is in full swing destroying people's lives (re: the foreign taxi driver with 4 kids in jail on bond for $500,000.00 for 'inappropriately touching' a duke student on her way back from a popular duke student drinking establishment. He says he was just trying to give her a cellphone she left in his cab, that he is going to hire his own attorney because he is not guilty of this felony, but he was assigned a public defender anyway) per abc11 news. Maybe he can locate a non-duke-conflicted lawyer evil duke troll it cristina g... hatemonger blogmonger.


Hmmm. Very interesting. I assume I will be able to get the information you made reference to from ABC-11? If not, could you give me a source. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Anonymous said...

Is one of the inmates a notary?

Anonymous said...

Nifong Supporter said...


"When I communicate, you can bet that I do so with a straight tongue. To do otherwise would damage my credibility."

What credibility?

Anonymous said...

Duke sex assault suspect's friends come to his defense
abc11.com/news/

Friday, August 21, 2015 06:19PM
DURHAM (WTVD) --
The details of a criminal case are rarely discussed during a suspect's first court appearance, but friends of a taxi driver accused of inappropriately touching a Duke University student are coming to his defense.

...

Hezam, a native of Iraq, came to Durham to work three years ago, according to friends who asked not to be identified. They said he has a wife and four small children.

They openly wept in court as an Arabic interpreter on speaker phone translated the charges against him and his legal options. Hezam agreed to a court appointed attorney.

"I will hire my own attorney because I haven't committed this felony," Hezam told to the judge through an interpreter.

...

"I know Mr. Hezam," said one man as he spoke to the judge through a courtroom microphone separated by a glass window at the Durham County jail. "I don't think he did it."

Ahmad Hezam, 45, of Durham is charged with second degree sexual offense, a Class C felony that carries a maximum sentence of 227 months in prison if convicted. Duke campus police arrested Hezam at his apartment on Morrene Road.
...

Police said Hezam picked up a group of students, including his alleged victim, on Thursday at a bar near downtown around 1:45 a.m. The female student was the last passenger at Science Drive on Duke's West campus.

According to court records, Hezam "engaged in a sex offense while the (alleged victim) was at the time 'physically helpless.'" Investigators said the student was able to escape and run away.

...

Hezam's friend, who identified himself as a taxi driver, said the incident may be a misunderstanding because the student left her phone in Hezam's cab.

"He just said he didn't do it. He said he held the lady to give back her phone because he said she left her phone in his vehicle," he said.

He added that they often transport intoxicated passengers from the same area where Hezam picked up his passengers. Investigators have not said whether alcohol was a factor in the alleged incident.

(Copyright ©2015 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 1135   Newer› Newest»